Friday 18 March 2011

A little Hide & Seek

I finished my Hide & Seek the other day and I've been wearing it pretty much non-stop ever since. We've been having a cold spell so the timing could not be more fortuitous, since it's double lined (as well as really pretty).


Thing is I feel a little guilty about it because my daughter has been pointing at the cowl and saying, somewhat hopefully, 'is that mine?'(She knows full well it is not, it's round my neck after all). I'll shake my head.  Then she will point at my knitting and ask, eyebrows raised, 'one for me?'

I can take a hint so yesterday afternoon I went to the wool shop and I bought this:
'Lovely', 'great colour combinations' are all things you or I might think. A two-year-old? 'They don't match!' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment